As an artist and game designer, I’m always interested in the way people create, share, and experience information. Whether it’s through social media, sports, entertainment, or traditional news, I like keeping up with what’s happening around me and finding stories that connect to my interests.
1.Instagram
My top site to get information is via Instagram users that I follow. I would recommend Instagram because it is very easy to access and lacks the filters and restrictions of TikTok so more content can be shown including sites and sources from creators posting. However its base use is for social interaction and entertainment so I take most things with a grain of salt. The amount of things I have learned or been updated on Ig has been very useful so it has to be my top source.
2.TikTok
3.ESPN
4.New York Times
Another source of news I use is the New York Times. As a New Yorker I always saw my grandad read the paper after work. I had to use it many times throughout my life in school. Now as a game designer, I enjoy reading about technology, gaming, and the new things happening in the entertainment industry. I also read about arts and culture, especially things about movies and books. It's a great way to inform yourself on different things out in the world.
5.Fox New
Fox is the only News channel I ever watch if I was to put cable on. It can be useful for little updates and weather. I mostly used to watch it growing up but sometimes they have some interesting things. For daily watch and weather updates fox is pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment